Unlike other forms of distance learning (MLS), this form of education does not simply leave understanding to the student. Other forms of e-learning and distance learning, such as instructional videos virtual learning applications (including Khan Academy, Udemy, Coursera, etc.), are based solely on education and do not manage or monitor; But in virtual and online classroom training is entirely interactive.
Virtual classes make this possible by using this tool:
- Sharing a whiteboard or desktop of professors and students
- Share a variety of video and text files.
- Questions and answers, publicly and privately.
- Solve the exercise by the student with the possibility of accessing their desktop
- Record and download online classes
- Access from anywhere and anytime, only with stable internet
- Holding courses with any number of professors and students
- Access classes with a variety of tools, from PCs and laptops to smartphones and tablets
- Being based on multimedia and interactive learning and thus achieving maximum learning
- Elimination of all time restrictions in the educational calendar, from the time of the class to the time of the semesters and courses
- Ability to monitor parents on classes and education
- Improving the quality of education due to the liquidity of the virtual class and the online class
- Elimination of sidelong costs of education, including transportation, The cost of the place of the course, school staff costs, etc.
- Eliminate commuting time and thus the possibility of more productivity and achieve more useful time
- Different groups of different people have access to learning that takes less time.
- Public access to the best teachers in deprived areas and achieving educational justice
- Continuous and effective communication with the teacher in cyberspace
ITechNet is proud to offer the most modern websites and applications in Online Education.
Our international experts are ready to consult and respond to dear customers.